Friday, January 1, 2010

Ingham County Probate Court I Hit A Deer And The Officer Told Me The State Would Pay For It?

I hit a deer and the officer told me the state would pay for it? - ingham county probate court

She told me she was in Ingham County will pay for it. I live in Michigan, can someone tell me if this is true, because she had never heard of. I know that the state has more deer 2 accidents in the country, but I do not pay the damages. If people really know whether this is true or no answer. Do not guess.

1 comments:

trooper3... said...

I just called a friend of mine, a police dispatcher in Menominee County, Michigan. He was a stay of Michigan all his life, and sold in nearly 20 years.

I had never heard of him.

Of course, the only way to know the officer who responded to the accident and talk to him to call again.

I tell them it is normal that people would have after an accident under stress and something she said was wrong intrepreted.

E-mail and let me know what you know, when you say, I wonder!

Post a Comment