Saturday, January 16, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Cake Kits Alice In Wonderland Theme Party For A 13 Year Old?

Alice In Wonderland Theme Party for a 13 year old? - alice in wonderland cake kits

I have a party March, and I want to be Alice in Wonderland! I need creative ideas! I then 30-35 and tweens at this age, we all want to go to a cool party a. I want every detail is perfect. I need ideas for everything ... Drinks, cakes, food, music, decorations, etc., have ideas for what you need for your party! Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

Romy said...

I remember the film charts how the people there? at the tables U should get some old cards and make arms and legs and a face on some maps as the movie! Google Images and prints some of Alice and Wonderland, and hang around the house or elsewhere. to print crisp, clear images and brings them to the top of the results, yes, then this could Kiddy little, but hey, I'm only 12 years, one year younger, and it sounds pretty funny. Have Fun .. Happy Birthday!

Keely said...

hapens I read Alice in Wonderland, and I think it should be u / map PEP as decor. and have the cute rabbit in a part of the decoration. It is a lot of pre-adolescents. u should read this book for more ideas! :]

Loopy Lou x said...

Pin the tail of a rabbit?
Make a small maze?
Costume?

Post a Comment