Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hdd Enclosure How To Change Os Using A Hdd Enclosure.?

How to change os using a hdd enclosure.? - hdd enclosure

Okay. I have a Toshiba Tecra 8000 and Windows XP Pro, and I have a box with hard drive connected via USB. How can I run from the boot disk for your operating system XP Home Winodws Winodws.

I hade this hard drive and just purchased the building.

Also, I tried the Workstation, and so far advanced, and could not find another OS> However, instructions for configuring the drive enclosure, I did not follow. He said to the Computer Management and right clcik and go something. This may be why you do not) the most advanced operating system in My Computer (or a system in the Control Panel.

Please help me to another operating system with a hard drive in case the hard drive is connected via USB ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment