Monday, January 11, 2010

Commodity Trading Prices Commodity Trading?

Commodity trading? - commodity trading prices

Hello,
I am new to the trade in goods. For example, if I have to buy crude oil for May 08 @ $ 110 per barrel is the future ..
Would barrel.what 100

1. If the regular price move above $ 100 .. Ie, the initial margin that I need, wants to buy the future, be gone?

2.or the amount of initial margin is close, go in the next month?

3. or that the future will be useless, and I lose my money?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note Kemperk be clear of goods to. The uncertainties are too. Do not waste your money earns.

Anonymous said...

I hope that at least $ 100K
to play.

Jack Black in Las Vegas is more secure.

I tell my students than ever before
Delivery of goods, except
to cover the cost of fuel or
other costs of your business
should buy.

Investment in SMEs on you and
grow.

[90% of all commodity traders
Lose money!]

Post a Comment