Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boobs How Can I Grew Up My Male Chest Into Beautiful Boobs?

How can I grew up my male chest into beautiful boobs? - boobs

Male R lovers.My We want homosexual partner, grew up in my breasts, flat chest. He loves to enjoy my nipples hard to drinking sucking it.He told me to do anything, boobs.He increased use my bra call me regularly throughout the day and night, so that some form of breast occur.Is can come true ? If not, what I mean boobs.Please grow faster I would suggest that the intention to become his wife.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

OTFLMAO!
I think your friend has her breasts in the brain.

MyTrial™ said...

You can take hormones, but I think they have been prescribed by a doctor) in order to prove with the help of psychotherapy and psychiatry is a transsexual (a girl born into the body of a child.
However, you take the time to achieve your final result.
You may also want plastic surgery, but I do not know how it works and if you get a breast augmentation if you are a man.
However, you will not be able to be your lawful wife until they are legally recognized as a woman (laws for social change by country). I do not know which country you live.
Note that if you live in some U.S. states on the difficulties that may have a legal marriage.
Here you will find everything.
I regret that they have no milk in the breast, because they have the ability to become pregnant.

Post a Comment