Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kidney Cyst Break What Are The Symptoms Of Ovarian Cysts Breaking? What Is A Good Home Remedy For This?

What are the symptoms of ovarian cysts breaking? What is a good home remedy for this? - kidney cyst break

I have severe pain and burning in the area of the ovaries. The last time this happened I went to the emergency room as doctors thought it was kidney stones. Then another doc thought was diverticulitis. Then he concluded that there is a cyst, which was torn apart. Then I went to a gynecologist, and I was not sure what it was, even after reading the scan results.

1 comments:

Marie123 said...

. Sorry, a little graphic. She has lost most of their ovaries, but thank God, now in later life, had two kids!

I think most women break cysts, the body only absorbs liquid and that's all. Note that blood vessels are involved, and may be more complicated.

It's normal to feel a certain pain when ovulating each month, usually the 14th Day after the period, and vice versa.

I think that your gynecologist can determine if you have ovarian cysts. Continue to keep an eye on things, rather than trying to guess at home, what happens.

Good luck!

Post a Comment