Friday, January 29, 2010

Can You Renew Drivers License With A Warrent Warrent Issued For Five Year Old Traffic Violation!!!! Help!!?

Warrent issued for five year old traffic violation!!!! Help!!? - can you renew drivers license with a warrent

The city of Cleveland, Ohio, warrants were issued on a rampage on certain traffic offenders as old as 7 years. They claim that they are ignored and only found a lot of people were stranded on the record, and go to court --- with told me that I could not show my driver's license, for which he was again summoned me to appear in court In 2003 - The funny thing is that I never received a letter, had never been a problem renewing my tags every year and the ticket shows the time required to pay the fine or schedule a court appearance. When paying a ticket is invited to show their license - so again I was told that the city "ignored the case and found about 5 years later" - Does anyone buy from this shit - Cleveland will do anything for money - I was struggling this false 2 tickets in the past and present - The police and the female response, please

1 comments:

schurz04 said...

You will not be a letter. If a summons is issued, then not Just Go Away. There is no limit of time it was published after the event. If a judge has signed this, then you're out of luck.

Post a Comment