Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sample Community Service Hour Log What To Put On A Community Service Log?

What to put on a Community Service log? - sample community service hour log

I want my records of hours of community service, because I prove that they have several clubs and organizations, I participated in the school are (having) such as National Honor Society. How do I set a record that would be acceptable as proof of my hour. I thought my name at the top, followed by a table on the date, type of community service (plates, soup kitchens, etc., write), the number of hours and signiture have a point. Is that good or should I say? Thank you!

This is an excerpt:

Soup Kitchen 12-11-09 distribute soup 2 hours 30 minutes (Signature)

1 comments:

Ann said...

If I did, I would be the name and address of the soup kitchen. Has Depending on the amount of information to "prove" that you are someone who has been in the sign of the charge can love.

Post a Comment