Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Non Portable Mp3 Players How Do I Change A File Format On My Portable Hard Drive?

How do I change a file format on my portable hard drive? - non portable mp3 players

I bought a disk of 30 GB and have decided that my music, which I save downloaded to the handheld. My only problem is that the music I have on CD (not downloaded on my computer and then deleted) will appear on my hard drive as normal but when i mp3-format my laptop hard drive is not listed as an mp3. Where to go?

1 comments:

Steven H said...

[A) If you have a backup software and have this problem, I just "copy paste" files "and" instead.

[B] Is this not the case and the type of file has not changed, can not, in fact rename A. Mp 3

Look for Windows Explorer:

1) Search for music files
2) Click on a (former?). Mp3 files
3) Choose File
4) Click again on a blank spot on the right side of the browser
5) Select Insert - This will cause a file named "Copy (original file name)"
6) Click Copy to File
7) Select Rename
8) Change the file extension (after the "dot") MP3
9) Try to play

[C] If the format of the file has really changed in any manner, you need software to convert.

Post a Comment