Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can You Take Whey Protien While Nursing Will I Loose Muscle Mass If I Go On A Seven Day Soup Diet While I Workout And Take My Daily Protein?

Will I loose muscle mass If i go on a seven day soup diet while i workout and take my daily protein? - can you take whey protien while nursing

I wondered if I could go on a seven-day soup and vegetable diet and exercise, and while taking my daily mix Protien? I lost a lot of muscle mass? I weigh 162 pounds now and I have recently increased despite training I. I think I'm building muscle. But I wanted to lose 10 kilos, so I will make a soup diet for seven days to lose a little weight. I asked myself if I lose a lot of muscle mass? Is it safe? It could also whey Protien during this diet. If answer to any BS. If a health problem or a personal trainer to help me on this one.it would appreciate it.
This soup is my plan to eat.


First day of soup and fruit. (no bananas)
Second day of soups and vegetables (no dry beans, peas or corn), then a potato, baked withButter for dinner
Third day: soup, fruit and vegetables (potatoes!) Today, almost seven pounds could be shed!
Fourth day of bananas (at least three) and skim milk, on this day the body needs calcium and potassium.
Day Five-Soup, 10-20 ounces of beef and tomatoes (fresh or six CAN)
Six days of soup and beef and vegetables you want
Seventh day: soup, brown rice, vegetables, fruit juices without sugar

2 comments:

Chase D said...

You do not lose muscle mass, but fat to lose if you keep them out of work and their proteins.

Good luck! ^ ^

Mum Mum said...

Yes!

Post a Comment