Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is A 100 Pound Girl Easy To Lift I Am 5'3 Girl Bout 93-100 Pounds But Im Athletic Do You Think You Could Knock Me Out?

I am 5'3 girl bout 93-100 pounds but im athletic do you think you could knock me out? - is a 100 pound girl easy to lift

Iam a 14 years. 5'3 bout 100 pounds .... how easy or difficult it 2 is beat me? & & What would you like me or with me and hit me or hit or kick me, touched my ear, ect ect ect ect
.........? [state in ur Heigh and weight]
Do not underestimate my Tho I still think I'm strong 4 in my old age.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 5'11 "and 232 pounds, and the answer is, from my point of view, a boy, not aproprette affected women. Although Sounds tough.

Anonymous said...

I sic my son at age 14 already hahaha

that 5'8 "140

Post a Comment